|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Minimum standard package， for the detail, please refer to "regular package"|
|Packaging Details:||25KG / Drum|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days after receiving firm order.|
|Materials:||Citrus Paradise Macf||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
Food Additives Naringenin Extract
Functional Food Additives Naringenin 99% HPLC Extract Lingering Sweet Time
Detailed Product Description:
Test Method: HPLC
About Naringenin :
Naringenin is one of the citrus bioflavonoid.It is solid substance,off-white or light-brown crystalline powder,poorly soluble in water.Naringenin belongs to the flavanone class of flavonoids.The flavones and flavonoids are a widespread group of natural products with a variety of reported beneficial health effects.Naringenin is widely applied to flavors for lowering bitter taste, enhancing sweet taste and lingering sweet time.It's also used in Foods,Nutraceuticals,Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries.
Naringenin was listed into FEMA as flavor ingredients in 2015, FEMA No. 4797.
|Product name||Naringenin (Non-irradiation)|
|Botanical name||Citrus Grandis|
|Manufacturing date||Sep. , 2018|
|Expiry date||Sep. , 2020|
|Odor||None to slight||Conforms|
|Particle size||100%Through 80 mesh||Conforms|
|Loss on drying(3hrs,105 0C)||<5.0%||3.2%|
|Ash (3hrs,800 0C)||<0.1%||0.05%|
|Heavy metals (as Pb)||<10ppm||Conforms|
|Assay(on dry product)||>98.0%||98.4%|
|Total Plate Count :≤1000cfu/g||30cfu/g|
|Yeasts and Moulds :≤100cfu/g||<10cfu/g|
|CONCLUSION||It conforms to YHF-SPEC-(K)120(V)-VS00|
Function & Application
Naringenin is naringin glycosides, are dihydrogen flavonoids, with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antispasmodic and gallbladder effect, clinical application in the treatment of bacterial infection, sedation, anti-cancer.
1. Naringenin has an anticancer effect, can kill various cancer cells.
2. Naringenin has a protective effect on focal cerebral ischemia-reperfusion in rats, and its mechanism may relate with its effective scavenging of free radicals. Naringenin significantly decreased the cerebral water content, reduced the volume of cerebral infarction of the impaired brain hemisphere, lowered the level of MDA and improved the activity of SOD in the brain. This shows Naringenin can have a protective effect on brain hemisphere.
3. Naringenin can significantly lower plasma cholesterol concentration and hepatic cholesterol content.
4. Naringenin has also been shown to reduce hepatitis C virus production by infected hepatocytes (liver cells) in
cell culture. This seems to be secondary to Naringenin ability to inhibit the secretion of very-low-densitylipoprotein by the cells.
5. Naringenin has a bioactive effect on human health as antioxidants, a free radical scavenger, antisepsis, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic activity.
Packaging & Shipping :
|Storage||Closed in container at cool and dry place away from direct light.|
|Packing||Aluminum foil bag, plastic bag, paper drum, plastic or glass bottle, customize.|
|Specification||10g-25kg per packing unit|
Contact Person: peter